Saturday, August 6, 2011

Seasons Of A Life

Wow, a really good book that sucks me in so much I can't seem to put it down is one of life's joys. I have to say that I am primarily a non-fiction reader, but every great once in awhile a good fiction book will envelope me in reading bliss. My current read warrants a blog posting as it's soooooo good and it's written by a friend of mine. I've not personally known an author before. I've been in their presence before, but this author is someone I actually know and it's so exciting to see her achieve this accomplishment. My prayer is that others enjoy this book as I have and that it takes off and is a blessing to her as others enjoy it, and if the cash rolls in, well, that'd be pretty sweet too. It excites me that she may add to this book in a series type fashion as well, pretty cool to have that mapped out. Anyhow, I'm neary 3/4 of the way through it and can't wait to see how it ends, but then there is sadness as it'll be finished and I won't have it to unveil any more. Which is probably for the best for my family, as they get somewhat neglected when I'm in these book comas. A season for everything, right?

http://www.lakeville.penfruit.com/books.html

http://www.amazon.com/Seasons-Life-D-H-Barbara/dp/1452844569/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1312697077&sr=1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment