Tuesday, August 9, 2011

courage

"Live courageously" Alex Kendrick from the set of Courageous tells viewers on a quick interview as his out-tro. Same theme was present in the Soul Surfer movie/documentary. http://www.courageousthemovie.com/ As I am struggling with some issues currently, I think I like the idea of having courage. And when I don't have any of my own courage, I know the source of it, so I will call on Him to provide. Or be courageous through me.

The movie Courageous is coming out in Sept., a movie about the power of fatherhood. Can't wait to see this latest installment from the makers of Fireproof, Facing the Giants and Flywheel. Think it will be a great opportunity for boys and men to see how important their role is as dads. Love the flicks these guys make, http://www.sherwoodpictures.com/

LinkHave I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:8-10


No comments:

Post a Comment