Wednesday, August 24, 2016

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm shouting and I'm happy to be doing it.

3 pieces of good news today, didn't think I'd get any news until Friday a.m.

Genetics test-no genetic markers for any additional concerns for breast cancer.

Brain MRI-clean, no signs of cancer

Bone Scan-clean, no signs of cancer

SO thankful!

We are scheduled at 10 a.m. tomorrow for one of the many spots on my lung to be needle biopsied, guided by a CT scan.  I'll be sedated for this procedure.  Pray that they will be able to get the sample, sometimes they can't manuever in there.  Pray that the spots are just an anomaly of living in the SW United States, something my oncologist said does occur.  Or if is cancerous, that we'll have what we need to handle the hurdle. 

Oh so good to be able to share good news!  Thank you Jesus!

 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  James 1:17

12 comments:

  1. Praising God with you, my friend! Wonderful to have some good news to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news is like a breath of fresh air after breathing stale air. It's a sweet wind from the Spirit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "WHOOOO HOOOO"ing along with you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. speechless. that's how God works sometimes. praying. rolling with it;) and whooooo hooooing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!!! Praying for more miracles and good results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!!!!!!!! So many people praying on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news! May more be on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God, I just wanted to keep shouting THANK YOU JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise God, I just wanted to keep shouting THANK YOU JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rosanna, I wanted you to know that I have and will continue praying for you! Brynn had posted this link on her FB page. You were so kind to me when we met at swim lessons and I knew right away what a wonderful person you are! Please let me know if you need anything as we are practically neighbors :) I went through a scare when I was 18 or 19 and had a lump removed from my right breast. It turned out to be benign, but I was so very nervous awaiting those results! I hope and pray that you continue to receive good news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to hear this!! I'm praying for peace and rest for you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete